The 2018 Lebanon Polar Plunge benefiting Wilson County Special Olympics is scheduled for 9:00am on Saturday, February 3rd at the Jimmy Floyd Center in Lebanon, TN (map). Registration and check-in begins at 8:00 am.
Registration Fee (no refunds)
Adult $25 per person ($30 after Jan. 21st)
Student $15 per person ($20 after Jan. 21st)
There are two ways to register:
1) Register online. Create your own personal donation page where family and friends can make secure online donations.
2) Call or stop by the Jimmy Floyd Family Center and pick up a registration and donation form.
3) Register at the event!
Help us reach our goal of $10,000!
By participating in the Polar Bear Plunge and challenging a friend to take the plunge too, you will be helping us to reach this years goal of $10,000. It's fun and it only takes a few minutes to get wet, be cold, be wild and crazy!
Amerigas will provide free hot chocolate, coffee and even a doughnut or two in a warming tent, so come on out and join the fun!
Don't want to register online? Download Offline Registration Form
Awards & prizes
- Each plunger will receive a t-shirt if you register by Jan. 21st
- Prize for the best costume
- Top Fundraiser will receive a 1 year single membership to the Jimmy Floyd Family Center
*For more information please contact Rebecca Bennett, firstname.lastname@example.org; 615-453-7286